|Business Analyst - Internship - Germany|
|Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich|
|Started in 2000, Efficio is a specialist management consultancy, focused on procurement and supply chain improvement programmes. There are currently c.450 employees globally, with exciting plans to grow rapidly in the next 18 months. We are a truly international organisation with over 30 different languages spoken. The firm places a high value on its employees and offers great training and development opportunities, to help with career progression. Our consultants return to their home office each Friday from their client engagement to spend time with their colleagues and attend training courses.|
|As part of an internship of 3 to 6 months, we are looking for interns who can support our team of consultants at a client project.
What can you expect from us?
• We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies
• A strong sense of community in the team, including regular corporate activities
• Close cooperation with our clients and our management
• Excellent development opportunities, promotion and training opportunities
• Regular open feedback and communication, which are transferred into a development plan
Successful applicants can start as soon as possible. The location of the project will be in Germany (e.g. Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc.).
|• An exemplary academic background; preferably a student of Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in German (in addition to English) is essential
• Must have the right to work in Germany
• Flexible to travel
|• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Successfully completed internships are desirable
• Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
• Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, enquiring approach